Are you committed to growing your business through referrals?
Do you value being part of a women’s networking group made up of like-minded, growth-oriented, fun women?
Are you looking for a networking home?
Please visit us!
We encourage you to visit and schedule 1-on-1 meetings with our members or guests who are potential strategic partners for you. You can get a head start by learning who our members are.
Here’s what you need to know for your visit!
- Date/time: We meet every Wednesday from 8:15am-9:15am. Please plan on arriving around 8am to 8:10am and staying til 9:30am. Some of the best networking happens before and after the meeting.
Join us for Visitor’s Day April 19, 2017:
The Greenway Club at Falls River, 1300 Falls River Avenue
- Bring: lots of business cards and your 30-second introduction!
Any questions? Please contact our Membership Chair and she’ll cheerfully answer your questions.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Nancy Loeffler, President
- Emily Thomas, Vice-President
- Nancy Bolen, Membership Chair
- Pam Missimer, Referral Coordinator
P.S. You can visit our chapter up to 3 times before deciding whether you’d like to join. To join our chapter, the seat for your business category must be open. The filled and open categories are found by clicking JOIN on the navigation bar at the top of this page.